24.7.08

What my life consists of as of late:

1. loving my new house (wood floors, high ceilings, fans, trampoline, art studio)
2. cooking (pork chops, tacos, giant salads)
3. illustrating (on wood blocks) and making t-shirts
4. riding my bike everywhere i can
5. drinking ridiculous coffee drinks (triple iced soy lattes with almond syrup)
6. talking a lot of shit
7. re-listening to this one modest mouse album over and over again, re-reading Chuck Klosterman's 'Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs'
8. drinking a fucking lot of alcohol (mostly cheap beer or expensive gin)
9. writing a teen comedy with kerri (who doesn't love a teen movie??)
10. working for my pops (we cuss like sailors and make fun of republicans at the office)
11. having the best sex ever (sorry, but you should know this)
12. AND being so happy that if I died right now, I'd be okay because I finally feel like I'm doing what I want to do

No comments: