16.4.08

On Fondness

6 Things I am NOT fond of, but should be

1. wind, it's annoying and puts me in a bad mood, it even makes me angry
2. 70 degree weather...it must be above 80 degrees (actually, sunny and 91 is ideal)
3. fiction
4. on that note: Borges and Nabokov
5. vegetarianism (I've tried about 8 times, beginning junior year of high school, and the results are always this: breaking my no-meat streak with something like ribs or a chicken fajita taco)
6. Austin (my city annoys me to no end)

8 Things I AM fond of, but shouldn't be

1. Peter Pan peanut butter on Wonder bread, Lays potato chips and a coca cola classic for lunch (very comforting)
2. gin
3. Vogue, Elle, & Lucky magazine
4. the idea of getting botox (oh, it's gonna happen)
5. American Idol (this season is all about David Cook, ugghh...I annoy myself)
6. on that note: I kind of think Simon Cowell is hot (?)
7. holding grudges (I actually only have 1 right now, and I was ready to forgive, but then I heard she said something ignorant and bitchy again, so I grabbed that grudge right back...this hurts my fleshy soul)
8. anywhere in Texas except Austin

I can tell you that I am fond of brilliance and I think this is okay.

No comments: